Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why I'm doing this blog

Ever since I discovered on-line a website devoted to saving Christian Scientists and leading them to a love for Christ Jesus! have had in mind to start a blog to put the record straight--at least from the viewpoint of this life-long, Journal-listed Christian Science practitioner who dearly loves our Lord and Master...as 3 books I've written and hundreds of poems to honor God's holy child attest. As I go along, will share insights, inspiration, poems, healings that I hope will show the world what the teachings of Jesus as given through Christian Science by Mary Baker Eddy can and are doing for many others today. It will be sheer heaven to send out into cyberspace what God gives me to share. And when it is aflame, cannot be hosed down by someone else. I am on fire for Christ! Let me end this little entry with the words of the Discoverer and Founder of Christian Science herself. This is from her "Message to The Mother Church for 1901", page 28: "Sacred history shows that those who have followed exclusively Christ's teaching, have been scourged in the synogogues and persecuted from city to city. But this is no cause for not following it, and my only apology for trying to follow it is that I love Christ more than all the world..."