Friday, October 19, 2018

A Christian Science Healing

For my readers unacquainted with the teachings of Christian Science and the proven fact that it heals, following is an account of health restored from reading and pondering Mary Baker Eddy's book, "Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures".  ("Miscellaneous Writings")

"I was sick six years, tried many physicians and remedies, but received no lasting benefit from any of them, and  concluded I must remain sick the rest of my life.  In this condition, I purchased the book "Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures", read it, was deeply interested, and noticed that my health began to improve; and the more I read the book, the better I became in health. This I can say truly: it did more for my health than all the physicians and remedies that I had ever tried."

Dr. S. G. Todd, Newburyport, Massachusetts


More next month on how Christian Science heals.