Monday, January 21, 2013

Whose Power?



(What joy to have this website through which to share inspiration with you .)


                                 "Behold, I give unto you power
                              to tread on serpents and scorpions,
                              and over all the power of the enemy: 
                          and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
                                             (Luke 10:19)



I've never known this promise
glorious to disappoint.
How could it ever,
given that Jesus said it.
Depending on His power --
not our own --
each and every adversity,
you and I are sure  to weather.
Yes,  those who trust His power
Christ brings through to victory
over anything that
the enemy may try to do.

Fix this so firmly in your thought,
that you will never, ever forget it:
Without Christ, I'm sure to fail;
With Christ  I shall prevail.