Sunday, July 25, 2010

Notes to my readers

After many months (don't know how far back) of not showing comments, have decided to show previous comments readers of this blog have posted. And accept new ones. I stopped receiving reactions from readers as some people wanted to argue unduly, in my opinion. And respecting Christian Science as I do, felt things were going off track unnecessarily. I wanted to enjoy the freedom of sharing my thoughts on metaphysical issues without having to be picking and choosing which comments to leave on.

I will welcome dissenting views, of course, but not accept crude comments or those from individuals who want to debate me out of my religion! Or remarks that are too personal where I'm concerned -- either for or against.

Now, we shall see how this works out for all.

And through the months of blogging, I've welcomed guest columns from fellow Christian Scientists, and if you should have something you wish posted here, feel free to send it along to me. As I do not wish to allow someone to enter this site themselves, put what you want to say in an email and I shall transfer it to my blog. Or send something through the mail if you'd rather do it that way.

Have a lovely day!