Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why I'm still doing this blog...

...and why I foresee being at this work for a long time to come. The motivation for it is this:
To help mankind know even a little bit of what Jesus knew about God and man. A person just getting into Christian Science and what Mary Baker Eddy revealed in her inspired witings has no idea of how his or her life can be changed to the good.

I speak from experience here. Just can't imagine how I would have come through the challenges that come to us all in some form or another without the sublime words of my Lord and Master as well as the spiritual truths revealed through Mrs. Eddy's writings. Instead of having to rely on people, I have been encouraged to take my problems to God who is all-powerful and always present to help His loved children.