Sunday, November 30, 2008

With friends like you!

A word or two in appreciation for the support so many of you are showing in my blogging endeavor. I thought when it was started mid-September of this year that I was fired up for Christ and Christian Science. But that was nothing to compare to what I feel right now. I welcome your comments/feedback. Even dissenting views which is what a blog is for, after all, in my view. The only thing I will not countenance is a disparaging remark about God (can't imagine it!), or Christ Jesus, or the Discoverer and Founder of Christian Science. Or, as I pointed out early on in an entry, people who might think they can dissuade me from following the teachings of divine Science. Or turn me against Mary Baker Eddy. This has been tried, and failed at, several times. So I say to any one out there, it cannot be done. Even by those sincere people who are, in their minds, trying to save me from going to hell. They're worried about my soul. One friend of mine who turned away from CS tried over a period of years to get me to follow her out the door. She loves Jesus and I respect her for this. But we have had to part ways on the larger issue of Christian Science and my intention to stay with it.

So once again, I thank you for the heartfelt support you are showing. Having friends like you, I am very blessed.