Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Christian Science Healing

        My friend Jennifer, who lives in Arizona, shared the following healing with me, and I'm delighted to share it with you...


        I wish to express my gratitude for an experience I had earlier this year.  In late February I was confronted with a very uncomfortable physical situation that made it difficult to go about my daily tasks.  I was extremely tired and sometimes in a great deal of pain.  This went on for 2-3 weeks.  The first week I wasn't even able to read or study.  I had help for several days from a Christian Science Practitioner, and gradually was able to read and study by myself.  When I realized that I had been healed, I also realized that for the first time in probably three years I have more strength, stamina, as well as joy.  For some time I have been studying with the synonyms for God, especially Love.        Friends have noticed how much more active I've been.


        I'm very grateful for Mary Baker Eddy and her wonderful gift to the world of Christian Science.