Saturday, November 5, 2016

Another Reason Why I Blog

        Happened to read this morning something from the New Testament that lit up for me, and it's where Jesus prays to God, "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."  (John 17:5)


        It dawned on me that this is a purpose worth pursuing, to work to see that our Master gets the glory which He had very little of here.  And which He deserves forevermore.


        Of course, I blog to help readers know Jesus' Father and yours and mine as an everpresent  help in all kinds of trouble, to tell those who may be suffering needlessly that the teachings of my religion offer a way out of their troubles.


        But Jesus' words in John 17 words are something I'm going to think about a lot.