Sunday, December 6, 2015

My Goal For Today




        And not only for today, but beyond--way beyond:


        From Matthew, our beloved Christ Jesus' command
                        to his followers in all time to
                                    
                  "Go and teach all nations, baptizing them
                    in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
                              and of the Holy Ghost:
                    Teaching them to observe all things
                    whatsoever I have commanded you;"




                  And from Mary Baker Eddy's sublime poem
                                 "Christ My Refuge"
                                   


                            "My prayer, some daily good to do
                                        To Thine, for Thee;
                             And offering pure of Love, whereto
                                       God leadeth me."