Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Presenting Christian Science, Not Debating It




        Having just been contacted about speaking on a national radio program on Christian Science healing with an individual who holds a decidedly opposite viewpoint, it may be helpful to any others who would want to have me on a similar program to learn my thoughts on such.

        It is always a joy for me to speak up for what God can do for us through the spiritual understanding of His laws that my religion makes available, Sharing some of the healings I have experienced through Christian Science is a privilege.  However, I have learned through the years that discussions with those who minds are closed, profits nothing. And one can quickly discern what the underlying motive is when someone asks about my religious beliefs.  If the individual is honestly interested in the subject, and wants to know how they, too, can benefit from what Christian Science has to offer, then let the talking begin, I say.