Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lord of All I Do





When I think of all that

Christ can do,

The myriad things

Christ has brought me through,

Can't help feeling awed,

That's all;

Can't help feeling more indebted,

More inclined to praise.

What are some of the things

That I've been delivered from?

Illness, lack, fears too many,

Danger, discord

Just to give a few.

Whatever the problems we face,

It is often-proven, undeniable fact,

That the might of Christ

Can bring us through intact.



                                                     "All power is given unto me
                                                         in heaven and in earth."

                                                                     JESUS




Blessed are those who know this,

Who know Christ Jesus

As Lord of all they do.