Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Hope For This Blog




        My hope for this blog in the coming months is that readers far and wide will be blessed as never before.

       Just imagine someone sitting alone in a darkened room, fearful, ill, almost in despair of ever being free.  Then someone comes into that room and opens the blinds.  A shaft of light shines through.

        Any comforting statement from the Holy Bible, anything our blessed Master said, any divine truth from the writings of Mary Baker Eddy, can be and has been to countless many, that shaft of light.

        And one can just imagine the joy that person feels when he or she learns, why I don't have to go on like this.  I can change my unenlightened, material thinking and replace it with spiritual understanding, with the healing light of Christ, Truth.  I do not have to go on in bondage.  God be praised, I don't have to suffer anymore!

        It comforts me to realize that through the teachings of Christian Science, this is taking place somewhere in our world every day.