Monday, October 8, 2012

What is God to me?




What is God to me?
I'm happy to have this blog
through which to say.

He is my:
Father,  Defender, Deliverer,
Instructor, Provider, Restorer of
peace and health, joy and rest,
Sender of mercies without end,
of all my friends the Best,
with me night and day,
in every conceivable way,
Maker of beauty that
takes my breath away,
an infallible Guide,
Who never turns aside
Who never lets me down,
Whose help is all around,
The Creator who loves
His creatures great and small,
Who never lets them fall
from His tender care,
My Mind and very being
without Whom I would  not be,
my heavenly, loving Parent
who loves me totally.
Do you wonder I feel so blessed?

Oh, I could go on and on,
but all this and more
is what makes my gratitude
to Him this morning soar.