Sunday, October 20, 2013

Friendship in Christian Science




                                       I've known a few loving

                                       Individuals in my day,

                                       But this man tops the list --

                                       A blessing to all

                                       Who are able to say,

                                       "He's my friend."

                                       What brings him through

                                       A life no less challenging

                                       At times than for you and me?

                                       I think it must surely be

                                       Living to encourage and help others,

                                       Living the love Christ Jesus

                                       Lived and taught.



                                      How much my husband and I

                                      Appreciate our dear Georgia friend.