Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who's behind your wheel?

Having just had a longer than usual trip to Asheville, NC and having to watch out for directions (and not being terrific with following same while trying to drive) wanted to share something which was a great help.

Martha Wilcox, who served in the home of the Discoverer and Founder of Christian Science, Mary Baker Eddy, once wrote this truth that I held to: God is actually doing the driving, as He is the only Doer in fact, and He never makes mistakes. When I first read this, what a light dawned in thought. I had never thought of this while out driving, and since then, it has been a great help. I have shared it with many, who likewise found it quite a boon when taking car trips. Knowing man is the reflection of God, Mind takes the burden off our shoulders, gives us peace of mind whatever we happen to be doing, I have found.

Hope this little blog post adds spiritual light to someone else's day out there.