Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's in His Hand

When God tells me to do a thing...I do.

I trust...that this is true as well of you.

And the best part...when we're working for Him?

(And this truth will bring assurance to any heart)...

Instead of thinking...but what will be the outcome?

what will the end result be?...let God Almighty

take care of all aspects of what we do

 for His beloved Son...not just some.

To want to not only scatter seed...

but see the harvest...confirm that others

have been reached...blessed...is not our need...

this we do not have to know.

Cannot He who sent His Word...

take care of it...see to it...

that it does what it needs to do?

Of course our dear Father can.

Two passages to underscore...

(of course, there are many more)...

From the Old Testament (Isaiah 55:11)

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

And from the New (1 Corinthians 3:6

"I have planted,  Apollos watered; but God gave the increase", said Paul.



Truly is it all in His Hand.