Monday, March 7, 2011

A Testimony (Cynthia)

I'm so grateful for Christian Science, which is helping me in so many ways. I first heard of the Eddy book, "Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures" about a year ago through reading this blog.

I've had many physical healings from studying this book and using the truths I am learning from it. But what I'm thinking about now is how Christian Science has helped me the past few months deal with a stressful relationship. My husband began seeing a fall off in his store customers some months ago, and things became so bad his disposition changed dramatically. He would get so irritated with me and the girls, we were almost afraid to speak to him. Our home was not very happy.

He is not a student of Christian Science, but I tried to see him as God's perfect child, as the way God had made him, when things would get their worse. I do believe that this is what has turned things around. He is now more like himself than in many months. And just Saturday he said to me, "I need to get back to God"! This means more to me than anything else, and I know without Christian Science in my life now, our marriage might have been permanently harmed because of the severe challenges he was facing in his business.

All I can say is, praise God for all He has done for us.

(Note to my readers: the way this girl has taken to Christian Science is wonderful, and the way she turns to God for everything is a continuing inspiration.)