Monday, July 20, 2015

Our Master's Words

 


        What Christ Jesus said, taught, and lived are so many things to me.  More than I have the time to say.  But what I would liken them to this morning here in Tennessee, USA is a cup of cold water when running along on an HHH day (hazy, hot and humid.)

        How refreshing, how revivifying these blessed words are. They never fail to pick me up, get me going, keep me in the race, so to speak.

        The woman who founded my religion recommends in her book, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures: "Millions of unprejudiced minds -- simple seekers for Truth, weary wanderers, athirst in the desert -- are waiting and watching for rest and drink.  Give them a cup of cold water in Christ's name and never fear the consequences."  (page 570)

        And when we do this, God has infinite channels through which those in need of Jesus' words are reached. On this we can rely.