Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Letting Mind Lead





        How much smoother the day when I let Mind pave the way--Mind, God--who is always present to show me        

                                      what to think,
                                      where to go,
                                      what to do

                                      (or what not to think,
                                       where not to go,
                                       what not to do,
                                       as the case may require).

        The Bible states:  "O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself; it is not in man that walks to direct his steps."  (Jeremiah 10:23)

        The teachings of Christian Science back this up.  I, like so many before me have found, and so many now are finding, that what it brings out about God and man is invaluable in the daily life.  The truths it makes available are priceless.  And this is one: that you and I are children of God, that we have His Mind, and none other.