Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014




        "You may have a daughter somewhere who is more grateful to You than I am for what You revealed to Mary Baker Eddy of what Jesus knew and taught and healed by", I often tell my heavenly Father.

        "But I doubt it," I always tell Him. 

        Of all the blessings that have come this year, first on the list has to be the  help my family and I have received from the teachings of Christian Science.  To say that I would not want to go a day without having God to turn to for comfort, healing, peace of mind, joy, guidance, purpose, supply--for everything--is an understatement.  Challenges would truly be overwhelming at times without having Him to rely on.

        In sum, it's as though I have a debt always being (working to be) paid off, but ever increasing.  And this makes life  such a joy!