Saturday, May 12, 2012

Christian Science Gets Results

(Just had a letter from a dear friend of ours who moved to Florida a few months ago.  This girl found Christian Science when living here in Tennessee, and took right to the truths contained in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy, experiencing God's healing power in her life.   Thought I'd share excerpts from her letter, which shows more results from her study and practice of Christian Science.)


"Christian Science is one of my greatest treasures.  I am so grateful to have the Truths, Principles and understanding of God and of our image and likeness to Him, and of God's omnipresence, omnipower, and omniscience.  I have had the illusion of a torn rotary cup, a injured knee and a pulled calf since being in Florida.  I'm so grateful to have God's perfection of Truth to show me the nothingness of these illusions.  I am forever grateful to Christian Science that has helped me discover the Great I AM that I AM, who is All in All, grateful to our Father-Mother God, creator of All,  we dwell in, and live, move and have our being."