Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Teachings of Jesus

This starts off my 4th year of blogging for Christ Jesus and Christian Science, and words can't do justice to the privilege I feel in being able to do this work.    And why so?  Because of the blessings my religion has brought into my life and into the lives of people I know.  To be involved in extending and perpetuating the teachings of Christ Jesus as given through the revelation of Christian Science by Mary Baker Eddy...what a joy.

Was saying just the other day to a friend in Wisconsin, "What would we do without Christian Science in our lives!"  And she replied, "Fortunately, we don't have to think about that."

For the feedback I've gotten from around the world -- not all favorable to be expected, some comments rather hostile toward what Mary Baker Eddy discovered and founded (not to mention against her!), I thank you.  It is heartwarming to learn that individuals have been led to investigate the writings of this God-inspired woman, and have begun studying Christian Science, with solid healing results.  And those who are already faithful students of this religion have found encouragement through this website.  This is enough to keep me blogging.

So, onward and upward in this endeavor -- all to the glory of God.