Sunday, February 16, 2020

How God cares for us

I had a very interesting experience on Friday when I had just left a busy shopping center with 3 bags of canned dog food.  As I turned onto the road out, something happened with my car.  Could be the battery I thought.  Anyway, I called Triple A to come.  The man said, with Valentine Day traffic, worse than Christmas, it might be a long wait.

A lady who was nearby came over and asked if she could help.  She saw that the 3 plastic bags I had and was moving a bit to put into the tow truck, had broken and some cans rolled out.  She said, "Here, take this backpack.  They'll all fit nicely."  I said, "Oh no, but thank you.  I'll manage when the tow truck comes I'm sure."  She  insisted.  I declined

Then a gentleman some distance away asked if things were ok.  I stepped over to speak to him, and when I turned back, the lady's bag was right there and she had walked away!  This met my need perfectly and I hope to see her again to not only thank her, but offer to pay her.