Sunday, April 1, 2018

To Carry on Christ's Work

                            (This written for Someone to Christ Brand New)   




 "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature",
                                  our beloved Master said. 






Since I don't know
Where this poem will go
Let me say, my friend,
God not only loves you so,
He needs you, yes, you
To carry on His Son's work.
You may never have been
Told such a thing,
But it should make
Your heart sing,
Give you a life purpose,
Peace and joy unimagined,
You can't find any other way.
"Help carry on Christ's work?
This could not apply to me!"
You may be thinking.
Oh, but it does.
To all of us every one.
Let me say again,
God specially needs you
There is so much good
That needs to be done,
So many who need
To hear the Word.
And this can be done,
Just think, by just one,
It can be done by you.