Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Yea to Blogging

        Just thinking this morning that one of the great things about having a  blog to help the world know God and His Holy Child (or better,t if one already does), is that one can send out what he or she is inspired to write. 


        A writer I admire immensely told about this time someone he knew took exception to what he had written.  "I wouldn't have said that", the friend said.  And what was his reply?  "I must give out what God gives me.  If I didn't, I would be failing in my responsibility to Him."


        Ditto, here.  To think that one can instantly share the inspired thoughts that come without any worry that some people may not approve.  Or would say it differently.  When words are set to go, inspiration must be attended to.  And how wonderful to have the freedom to do so.


        If we listen reverently to what God is inspiring us to write, we have this assurance: He is certainly going to take care of it and see that it goes where it needs to go in the world, and does what it needs to do.


        To think that people in parts of the world we may never visit will be reading what we've blogged and get solid help from it, does it need to get any better than this for a writer?