Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanks Be to God...

...for the truths one learns in Christian Science.  About 2 hours ago I found a little chipmunk on our driveway that one of our cats had apparently chased till lit was barely alive. The little creature was still breathing, so I picked it up, brought it in the house, put it in a blanket-filled basket cats like, put it on our porch so no one could get at it.  Then I worked with this thought from one of Mary Baker Eddy's hymns, this phrase, "Thou Love that guards the nestling's faltering flight."  I prayed to see this little thing surrounded by God's dear love, keeping him alive. 


Well, about 1/2 hour later, I checked on the chipmunk and it was up and running around on our porch, completely recovered!  I put it outside and it went on its happy way.


Isn't God wonderful though.