Sunday, July 3, 2016

Freedom For Our Housekeeper







        People yearn to be free in so many ways.  And freedom from fear is a big one, freedom from fear of disease.


        Beverly came once a week to clean house for us, and one day she said, "I am overwhelmed with fear of disease, the disease my father had.  I'm afraid I'll pass on from the same thing.  Do you know of anything that will  help me?"  "I certainly do", I told her.  A copy of Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy was at hand on a bookshelf, which I loaned to her as long as she needed it.  She was eager to see what this highly recommended volume had to say that would help lift the terrible fear that plagued her.  Over the following weeks, Beverly found many truths that gave her a new perspective on health and well-being.  She learned she didn't need to live with fear. And in my next blog, I'll go into detail on this important topic that will show anyone reading this blog why they do not need to live in fear of becoming ill.  Stay tuned.