Sunday, September 1, 2013

To Help the Whole World




        The title to this entry sums up what it is that keeps me at this blogging.  I started this website in September of 2008 and throughout all the months of steady contributions, have received great joy from the activity. 

        And five years down the road of doing this, my gratitude to our loving, heavenly Father has only deepened, as has my adoration of His Holy Child, Christ Jesus.  And my appreciation for (not worship of, as some of my detractors would try to pin on me) Mary Baker Eddy shines even more brightly today than then.  Where would I be today without the help I've had, in more ways than I can count?

        Beyond blessings for myself, of course, is the hope that others around the world have been helped in some small way.  I trust that they have.  So, here's to continuing to give out what God gives me.